Monday, July 27, 2009

Ashley and Lance update

Could my sister's wedding announcements get ANY more cuter? I mean, really.
Ashley, Lance and my parents made EACH ONE by hand.
My dad is amazing with the computer, Ashley and my mom are VERY creative, and Lance is a good handy-man to have around... especially when they had to cut everything out by hand.

These are ADORABLE.
These will be SO fun for her kids to look at when her and Lance are older.
I am SUPER excited for those 2. Only a few more weeks until the wedding in Hawaii! I am SO excited.

For those of you who are unable to attend the wedding in Hawaii, there will be an open house in Texas at my parent's house ( August 29th)
and an open house in Orem, Utah ( September 11).
Ashley will be such a beautiful bride! I can't believe my little sister is getting married!

If you haven't had the chance to see these in person, you're missing out!
It's a booklet.
( I don't know why the print came out black... it's GOLD in person)
( I scanned it on my computer.)

( The pictures are ADORABLE. My dad took them.)

( I wish you could see the paper. It has a gold finish to it. So pretty.)



( This is the last page. These tickets are stapled on the page. How cute!)

Je t'amimerai a' Jamais

visit
ashleylance.com
to see more about the wedding

2 comments:

Sherman Shinanigans said...

i LOVE them! SO dang cute!

The Himmer Family said...

NO... they could NOT get any cuter. PERIOD