For the past couple of days I have been researching for a secretary job. My resume is out and hopefully someone will hire me! For the next week my life will consist of applying for lots of jobs and interviewing! Wish me luck!
My photography business is on its way! I still need to build my portfolio... so I'm looking for individuals, couples, and families for me to take pictures of in Utah county. Anyone interested? ( it's FREE! complete with CD of pictures. Hurry before deal expires!)
I am excited because Ashley has asked me to take her bridals.
I am also taking Josh's senior pictures this weekend.
stay tuned!
Visit: heatherannettephotography.blogspot.com
and last but not least... I am still a private tutor.
I love tutoring K-6th graders!
I will be passing out flyers again once school starts up.
If you or anyone you know who lives in Utah County who is interested, please let me know!
I drive to the child's location for the parent's convenience. :)
heathercoslett@gmail.com




6 comments:
Good for you, girl! If I hear of any leads then I'll let you know. By the way, I'm not sure when you guys are going to Hawaii, but if you want to get together next week for pics then we'd love to have you take some family pics and some of Lucy. We'll just work out a time when we can all get together.
Can you take pictures of Abby when we see you? You are super good at photography. I hope any of your jobs will take you far.
come to seattle and take our pics :)
Sounds like way too much fun! Good for you being proactive about finding a job! You should also check into medical places- especially vet offices!! I worked at one right after we got married and it was great!
As for the tutoring (and you might already do this), but go to the elementary school and put your name out amongst the teachers and in the office for any students needing a little extra help. That way if a teacher recommends extra help and the parents need a tutor suggestion, they have your name. I have a few friends who did that at the h.s level and get tons of calls each year. They now have quite a group of regular students, they are turing new ones down. Good luck and have fun in Hawaii!
dude good luck! youre going to fall into something really good, i can feel it. im excited for you to take my bridals!
Post a Comment