Thursday, May 14, 2009

hobby


I LOVE my photography class! 

I feel SO lucky that I have the opportunity to take this class. I have always had a passion for photography. I love being creative with the camera. It's going to become a huge hobby of mine. My kids are gonna think the camera is actually glued to my hand. 


Today in class, we developed our film. It was my very first time. I did it all by myself... and boy was I proud. It was a really neat process and it took about 45 minutes. ( Hopefully it will only take like 20 once I get used to it.) It was really neat to see how film is developed. I feel like I could be one of those people who work at Walgreens and develop film for a living! Boo Yah! 

Just Kidding. 







1 comment:

Virgilicious said...

hotter,if you ever need someone to take pictues of... hollaback :)