Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bummer

I'm so bummed Danny got voted off tonight. 
I really like him as a person and he has a great voice. 
He would have been a great American Idol. 



On the other hand, I'm really glad Kris has made it this far. 
I like his voice and I like him as a person, too. Seems like a good guy. 
We need more good guys in this world.... 




And as for Adam.
The next American Idol?
Probably.
he does NOT have my vote, that's for sure.

(He's so weird.)

4 comments:

k.young said...

I totally agree. I really hope Kris can pull it off, but I kinda doubt it.

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

I think the judges have wanted Adam to win from the beginning. BOO!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it funny how Katie Perry had his name on her outfit? How much more favored can this guy be on AI? He will not have my vote and he better not win!!! ERGH!

Liz Seymour said...

Danny was my pick, too :(