Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Booty


First of all, NO, that is NOT my booty. Just a random, big booty I found on google.

Let me explain.

Today a black lady came a knockin on our door. Nick answered. She was trying to sell us some cleaning supply stuff.... She was super nice, very outgoing and pretty funny. It kinda reminded me of home a bit. It's not everyday you get to talk to a black woman in Utah. She kept making black jokes and other jokes as she was trying to sell us this stuff... like, " They got me workin out here like a black man!"It was quite entertaining actually.

She even stopped in the middle of her selling pitch and told me, "girl friend.... you need to get a fill for your nails. I do too.... look." And she showed me her nails. She also kept telling Nick how cute he was. She then asked us both where we were from. Nick explained he grew up in San Jose. HOLY HANNAH her MOM grew up there TOO! I then told her I was from Texas. "GIRL, NO WAY. Guess where my dad is from!"
"Where?"
"HOUSTON, TEXAS. And girl friend, everyone asks him if he had to ride horses everywhere."
She then turned to Nick and said " Woooo Wheee. You got yourself a TEXAS girl."
Nick smiled, "Yep, I roped me down a Texas girl."
She got a kick out of that.
She then looked me up and down.
"Mmm Mmm Mmm... them Texas girls all have curves don't they."
( wait... what? is she talking about Me?)

yes. yes. she indeed was.
"Girl friend... you have a black girl booty and a nice figure. I like that."
She then compared HER booty with MINE.
"You're a cutie. My mama always told me to be honest so I tell you how it is."

I now want to go run on the treadmill for 5 hours.

Thanks, LaTeefa for the heads up.

8 comments:

The Himmer Family said...

hahaha... I'm glad I haven't had anyone "tell me how it is." That is a great story!

Stephanie said...

That's really funny, Heather!!! That's not the best way to sell cleaner!

Devin and Megan said...

I've had tears rolling down I was laughing so hard! That is funny!

Erin said...

Hahahaha! That's hilarious! My nickname all throughout college cheerleading was LaQuita (La-kwee-duh)! That and Boomsheka (Boom-shee-kuh). Funny how you have to spell their names phonetically in order to pronounce them correctly! :) I looove black people! They crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!

PS~ I freakin' graduate college tomorrow! Howdya like me now?!

Emily said...

Heather, that is so funny...you do have a ghetto booty.I bet kyou and Nick were cracking up.

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

I am still laughing.

kelly ferg said...

Sounds like the chick that came to our door. Travis and she were BFF's by the time he bought the stuff, that by the way DOESN'T even work. That is pretty funny.

Katherine Young said...

ahahhahahahahahahahhhaha i love you and laughed so hard!!!!!!!!