
Nick and I have been teaching Jackie and Kamel for the past 4 months now.
As most of you know, we are ward missionaries. We love our calling. They were baptized on Saturday and Nick and I had the opportunity of giving the talks on their special day. It's been such a neat experience to see how much they've grown sense the first day we met them. The Lord truly led the missionaries to them and they were truly ready to hear the gospel. Their son, Joshua will be 8 next year and he's excited for his own baptism.
The spirit was so strong at their baptism. They were so happy and full of light. I am so grateful for missionary work and I feel so blessed to be apart of it.
There's so much joy that comes from missionary work.
The Lord wasn't kidding when He said, " And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!

No comments:
Post a Comment