Saturday, April 4, 2009

MIssion Reunion


Last night we had the opportunity to go to Nick's mission reunion. It was a lot of fun! Nick was so cute walking all over the room saying hi to everyone. It was also fun seeing elders from our zone in the MTC. 

This is only 1/4 of the RM's that were there that night. 


Here is a short clip of the former missionaries of the Argentina Mendoza mission singing their mission song. I really loved listening to them all sing, especially because it was in spanish. It reminded me a lot when I was a missionary in zone conference. When these young men were singing their song, the spirit was very strong. I'm sure Heavenly Father smiles down upon his former missionaries who get together once a year and catch up with one another. 
After the reunion, we were starving.... so we rounded about 20 of us and went to Wingers. It was fun seeing who Nick served with and hearing them talk and laugh about past mission memories. I also had a lot of fun meeting new people. Nick and I both are so grateful we had the opportunity to serve a mission. It's been such a blessing in both of our lives. 

1 comment:

Coslett's said...

aw glad ya'll got to go to that. i am sure it brought back wonderful feelings from the mission.