Friday, April 3, 2009

sold out?


Nick suggested we go to the Taylor Swift concert in May in Salt Lake. I was more than excited! I LOVE her new cd, Fearless. Well.... TODAY the tickets "became avaliable to purchase" on line on ticketmaster.com at 10 am. WELL... I got on the computer right at 10 am when they were open to purchase. It kept telling me tickets were 'not available'. They only have single seating left. What the heck? So I called the people selling the tickets and they told me it was sold out. I told them that I got on the computer right at 10 am.... theres NO WAY it was sold out that fast. I mean, let's be realistic. Then the lady said.... well there were a lot of pre-sales too, so that's probably why. Well, why wasn't I informed about this "pre-sale"? Dang, I'm so bummed. It's not everyday Nick wants to go to a concert. Sorry, Taylor Swift... I tried to go to your concert but apparently it's "sold out." 
(I still don't believe it.) 

No comments: