Sunday, March 8, 2009

They are finally here!



That's right. Our girl scout cookies have arrived. Nick and I were So excited when we saw the kids running up to our door to give them to us. We had the door open with my checkbook out before they even hit the porch. We ordered them about a month ago. We only ordered 2 boxes and they're already almost gone. ( Nick SNEAKS them when I'm not looking.) NOT cool. Our favorites are the Samoas and the thin  mints. YUM. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha Heather! I don't like a single type of girl scout cookies, but my kids definitely do. Emmy tries to sneak them, also. Her and Nick can talk strategy.

Erin said...

Y'all definitely have more self control than Joseph and I. We got one box of Samoas (my fave) and one box of Thin Mints. We sat down to watch TV and ate the entire two boxes in one night the same day we got them!! Gross! I looked at the calorie content AFTER I ate them because I knew if I did so before, I wouldn't have eaten as many and I wanted to enjoy every minute of them! Now, every time I go to Kroger, I have to run through the Girl Scout gauntlet! They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!