Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things


I really miss taking pictures with this camera. It's been broken for about 4 months now. It's a simple problem, really... but I called Konica Minolta and they said it would cost me $250.00. 
Insane? Yes.
I went to a local camera store nearby and they said they could probably fix it for $50.00. Why in the world is the actual camera company trying to rip me off? I don't really appreciate that. 
I hope i can get it fixed soon!! 

Also, today was really fun. I got to go to Isaac's elementary school and teach his class a health lesson. ( I had to do it for my class at school.) I taught the little second graders about washing hands and about the food pyramid. We had a good time, I think. I am really excited to be an elementary teacher because those kids say some of the funniest things! Seriously. So cute. One little girl came up to me at the end and said, " You Rock, Mrs. Ferguson!" Haha. I had a lot of fun teaching especially because my little brother in law was in the class. 


Also.
I really want this game. 
it's ELECTRONIC! 
If any of you know me, you know I love Monopoly. 
If only we had this on the cruise we just went on! ( we played monopoly at least 12 times on that cruise.)
My birthday is June 23. :) 



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

heather, my little brother has that game. Its fun! That's cool you could teach your little bro-in-laws class.I'm sure he loved that. My sister is doing her student teaching in springville right now.she loves it too. I am typing on an iPhone right now so its taking forever but kinda fun too. But I'm getting faster!haha!