
Nick and I are seriously blessed with such wonderful friends! McKell and Jason are so much fun to be with. Last night we all hung out and stayed up talking till 4 am. That's right. We had NO idea it was that late either. This hasn't been the first time though. I sware... we could just be alone on a deserted island and entertain ourselves for days. EVERY TIME we get together, we have so much fun. We also never fail having deep conversations between the four of us. We go from subject to subject talking each others heads off. Gospel topics are always brought up. It's like we have mini family home evenings when we get together. The spirit is always felt when talking about the gospel with these guys. No doubt about it. We talk about anything from Obama to married life to food to the mission to the gospel to funny stories to life's challenges. It's always so entertaining. I told Nick that when we all get together, it seriously reminds me of the show The View. ( when all the ladies sit around and talk about life and things.)

We're each very opinionated but we have such a great time talking.
I have been exhausted all day today because of my lack of sleep. I even had to take a midterm. We had 3 days to take it, and of course, I choose the last day. I have never been to the testing center on a Saturday... so I had no idea when it closed or anything. I played it safe and went around 3:30. WELL... when I got there, the place looked like a zoo! There were SO many people there in line waiting to take a test. It was out of control. They handed out the last test at 4 o clock and you had to be done taking your test by 5. Well, I learned this news when I got there. I had no idea. I'm SO glad I went at the time I did... I barely made it! Tender mercies. I had never seen the line that long before in my life. I was stressing out, but I made it inside the testing center at 3:55. I had just enough time to take the test with 20 minutes to spare.
Boo Yah!
Also- last night when we taught with the missionaries, we went to this adorable spanish woman's house. I had never been there before. She let us in... for some reason her lights were off and I couldn't see a thing.
I was walking down the stairs.
(not a good combination.)
and I fell.
That's right. I fell.
don't worry, I was okay.
lady: " ohh! Estas bien?!"
me: "Estoy bien. Estoy bien, hermana. Gracias."
She finally turned on the light.
a little too late though.
I'm glad I gave my husband and the missionaries a good laugh.
I'm used to it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment