"thank you so much. thank you so much. thank you, thank you so much. thank you so much. I'm so...thank you so much..."
I wanted to shoot her!
They brought her back b/c it's TV and they know people love to watch a train wreck, not b/c she's good, just to get people talking. They aren't stupid.
Ugh! What's up with the whole fake kissing her hand and then putting it out in front of her? Her lips don't even move when she does this - it's like she's trying to look sexy or something! She totally grosses me out! Glad I'm not the only one!
3 comments:
I almost turned my tv off when this happened. I can't believe it. America - please spare me and don't vote for Tatiana.
"thank you so much. thank you so much. thank you, thank you so much. thank you so much. I'm so...thank you so much..."
I wanted to shoot her!
They brought her back b/c it's TV and they know people love to watch a train wreck, not b/c she's good, just to get people talking. They aren't stupid.
Ugh! What's up with the whole fake kissing her hand and then putting it out in front of her? Her lips don't even move when she does this - it's like she's trying to look sexy or something! She totally grosses me out! Glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment