Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Just In


Michael Jackson is one weird dude. 
I LOVE, love his music though. 
Ashley, Celeste and I used to sit and watch his movie called 
" Michael Jackson: Moon Walker" for hours on end. 
Weird movie. 
We loved it though. I guess we're weird too. 
I heard on the news that he's on tour one last time.
 He said he'd "sing any songs his fans want him to sing."
 That's cool.
 I'd go. 



Old Lady gets stuck in bucket for 3 days.

I heard THIS on the news last night:
PEMBERTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Police say an elderly woman may have spent as long as three days trapped in a large recycling bucket in her garage before being rescued.

Police say 76-year-old Mary Davis was conscious and happy to be found when officers discovered her around 8 a.m. Tuesday. She was taken to Virtua Hospital in Mount Holly to be examined.

It's believed Davis accidentally fell backward and became wedged in the 3-foot tall, 20-gallon plastic recycling drum, possibly after being knocked off balance by her cocker spaniel.

Neighbors in the suburban community about 15 miles south of Trenton described Davis as a "small, frail" woman who has had hip and knee surgeries.

Police were called after neighbor Michele Ayala-Godwin became concerned that Davis hadn't answered her phone or door for three days.

Bless her heart. 
Totally something me or my mom would do. 
Embarrassing. and Sad. 
Glad she's okay. 


Nick.
My husband works SO hard in school. 
He's so smart and i'm so proud of him!
He recently took some HARD midterms and he made A's on all of them. 
I just had to brag about him.
Good Job, Nick! 
(He's so cute.)

ps- I'm still managing an A- in my algebra class! 
This is GREAT news. 

2 comments:

k.young said...

You are funny, Hiya! Congrats to you and Nick on your great grades! We love Michael, too, but only his music. How fun that he is touring again. What a weirdo?!

Katherine Young said...

hahah GO to the concert for sure!!!