Well, I don't have photo shop, but pixlr.com is pretty close. I have never used the program before, but my dad told me about it ( I have been wanting photo shop... but it's just so expensive.) Pixlr is free! Here is my first project. Took me 5 minutes ( incase you can't tell.) Apparently, Nick and I have been to Canada. Canada also apparently has enormous tulips.

This new tool is tempting me to start finding cool places and putting our picture there and then blog about it. You guys are gonna totally think we're awesome world travelers. Or you'll make fun of me and say "that girl is crazy" behind my back.
( This reminds me of the episode from The Office when Michael photo shopped himself in his girlfriend's picture of her ex husband and her kids on a ski trip. )
Ok, so I wont do that.
I love the program though. Makes me feel tech savvy.

No comments:
Post a Comment