Friday, February 20, 2009

no way!



For EVER, There has only been In-N-Outs in California, a couple in Vegas, maybe in Arizona, and one in St. George, Utah. I heard on the news today that In-N-Out will be opening a joint here in the Salt Lake Valley ( Draper) ... which is ONLY 20 min away from us. They also have plans to open In-N-Outs in Layton and OREM. ( That's where we live!) What wonderful news! Looks like I'm gonna have to start using my Golds Gym pass once again. haha.
I'd like a #2, no onions, with a chocolate shake please. 

4 comments:

k.young said...

I am so jealous! That is awesome.

acos said...

uhhhhhhhh i am WAY too excited about this. like WAY WAY wayyyyyy too excited. YESSSSSSS

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Heather. It's a big day for you.

Katherine Young said...

hey guess what? i already have one 2 miles from my house...boooya! haha. love you and i am excited for you!!!!