Left Handed people

















( A few people pictured above are NOT on my "cool" list. I wont mention any names... )
So, most of you know how I'm NOT a math person. Not one ounce of me is good at math. I took my first math test yesterday... didn't feel TOO great about it since I've never been able to manage anything higher than a B- in that subject. We got our tests back today, and I got an 89%. That's right. ONE point away from an A-. All I ever wanted was an A!
Life.
Also, I learned this in my psychology class about left handed people ( aka ME.)
"Left handed people tend to be more likely to be on the extreme ends of the intelligence scale then right handed people. Left handed people tend to have higher portions of mentally retarded people and they have a higher tendency to be people with high I.Q's. Left handed people who have higher I.Qs tend to have an I.Q of over 140. "
I'm glad that I can find out in this little paragraph that I'm definitely on the retarded end of the spectrum. I already knew that, but this confirmed it.
(A few other people pictured above are ALSO retarded. And not in a good way. Just a few though)
On a brighter note, Left handed people are also very creative and athletic as well.

4 comments:
Great job on the tests, that means you're back in business and you just needed a handsome man to keep your head in the game. And you are not retarded!!!!! Love ya
Heather I am very disapointed in you!!! You forgot the best left handed person ever (besides yourself of course) DAVID ARCHULETA!
Heather love your math grade good job! YOU ARE NOT RETARDED!!! not even near don't say that about yourself woman! haha
hahahah this made me die laughing! you are so funny. its okay, im right handed and im special ed too. haha.
Post a Comment