
I'm SO in the mood to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies.
I don't have a personal favorite recipe yet. I've tried some really good cookies before, but never got recipes for them. Here's the deal... send me your most favorite cookie recipe and I'll be SO grateful. Seriously. As for now, I'll just follow the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag. BUT in the meantime, I'll be anxiously waiting for some of YOUR favorite recipes! I'm collecting them.
There will be a prize for the BEST tasting cookie.
( cough... Stephanie Rich, Mom, Kelly Ferguson, Emily Graham Martino, Emily Brenner, Kara Fabela, Katherine Young, Samye Peterson, and anyone who's last name is or was Martino, and anyone else...cough.... I KNOW yall have good ones, so send em my way!)

3 comments:
Ok- So I have been waiting to get some downtime to share some cookie recipes that I have found, and since I have a lot i am just going to email you some. I did want to share the best websites for recipes (that i have found) are:
www.southernliving.com
www.cookinglight.com
and of course allrecipes.com
Look for my email, it is coming your way!
So i haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and now that i did i am SOOOO jealous that you guys went on a cruise!! It looks like you had so much fun though and i'm glad you got to do it before life gets hectic!! Mark and i will deffinatly have to go sometime. You guys seem to be staying busy, good luck with school and everything. Hopefully we get to come and visit soon before i decide to pop!!
My favorite.....brace yourself....."Toll House" right out of the refrigerator section! sorry to let you down.
Post a Comment