
All I wanted to do today was go to the theater with Nick and see Bride Wars. That's it. So we drive to the new Orem theater close to our house, and there was no one in the parking lot. Weird. Was it closed? NO. Some lady told us the power went out so they had to shut everything down for the day. "Hm, no problem." I thought. " We'll just go to the Provo Town Center theater." So, I checked movie times there and Bride Wars would start in an hour. Nick and I went to the University Mall in Orem for a bit to waste time. Finally, the time came for us to drive down to the Provo theater so we could see the movie. Well, we get there... and parked far away b/c there was no parking.. and it was freezing, mind you.... and we walk up to the booth to purchase the tickets, and the lady says, " Sorry, this movie has been canceled." COOL! haha. We had the worst luck today with this movie. We just decided to go back home. So we did. I just popped in The Dark Knight and watched that. It's a good one too. Just one of those days. It's funny though b/c there's WAY worse things in life.. i'm very aware. I just thought it was funny that we had bad luck twice with that movie today. One of these weekends we'll go see it. Maybe when it hits dollar theaters?
On a bright note, we made chicken fajitas for the first time tonight and they were DELICIOUS.
All in all, I love being with Nick... so THAT was good. :)

2 comments:
I saw this movie with Christy when I was in Texas and I loved it! It is a great chick flick and reminded my how lucky I am to have great friends! You must see it.
That's too bad! We watched the Dark Night on Saturday night. It's almost too frieky for me! I've turned into the biggest wuss. I had my eyes closed all the time. I'm going to post a couple cookie recipes on my blog for you, but I don't have time right now. Maybe late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Post a Comment