Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bob Ross the 2nd

Nick and I had planned on painting pottery when we were on the cruise, but it was over priced and plus they didn't have many cool things for us to paint. I suggested we save that money and use it for when were back in Provo. Last night Nick and I went out and painted some pottery. I LOVE painting! It's so fun and so relaxing. It was Nick's first time to go. He was so cute. Like a little boy in a candy store. There was just SO many things we could choose to paint. I chose a big mug and he chose.... a goblet. That's right. A goblet. He was VERY proud of that goblet too. We painted for at least 4 hours. ( I told you, Nick is very diligent.) We had a blast and can't wait to pick up our masterpieces on Wednesday. I'll have to take a picture of the finished product. 

3 comments:

k.young said...

Super cute! How fun!

kelly ferg said...

You know he grew up watching Bob Ross paint those "Happy Trees".

Coslett's said...

good for you heather and nick! you two are such a great couple! what a creative way to spend time together can't wait to see the finished products!