My kids!
I have had so much fun this semester tutoring these kids!
Because I was dating Nick at the time, always at his house in Lehi, I thought it would be best to tutor in the Lehi/Highland area. We went and passed out lots and lots of flyers and came out with a great handful of kids to tutor. I have gotten to know each of them and even their families and it has been such a wonderful experience!
This is Kailey.
She's in 3rd grade.
She was the very first person who called me to tutor her.
I adore her and she's such a smart girl.
This is Hunter.
He's in 6th grade and he's a lot of fun. Great kid.
This is Ike and Sophie. They both are REALLY smart kids.
Ike is in 2nd grade and Sophie is in 5th.
Some of my students that I've tutored this semester that aren't pictured are:
Emilia- 3rd grade
Aubrie- 6th grade
Aubrey - 6th grade
Maddy- 10th grade
Matthew- 2nd grade
Stratton- 2nd grade
( each one of these kids are so dang cute and are really great students.)
It was my first semester as an actual tutor and I really have enjoyed it so far.
It's just making me more excited to become a teacher! Kids are so refreshing and I have learned so much from them even though they thought they were learning from me!

No comments:
Post a Comment