Last night Nick and I drove up to Salt Lake to enjoy the pretty lights they put up every year on Temple Square. It was SO pretty. I love, love, love christmas lights. My favorite is when trees have lights all in them. We had a lot of fun. Maybe too much fun. :) There were SO many people though and we figured out that MoTab was putting on a christmas concert that night in the conference center. I was ticked because I totally would have gotten tickets to that had I known. I LOVE stuff like that. Afterwards, Nick drove me up in the hills of Salt Lake and we drove around and looked at all the lights on people's houses. I love christmas time!
Here's some pictures we documented.
Enjoy.
Nick hates the cold. His poor ears were freezing, so he wrapped his scarf around his head. I was cracking up at him all night. The people probably thought he was a terrorist. Never a dull moment with Nick, that's for sure. :)

3 comments:
Pretty. Glad you guys had a good time together.
So fun! I miss doing things like that. How lucky you are to live in Utah!
look at how legit my vertical is. Heather - not so bad yourself.
Post a Comment