Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jon Schmidt... Amazing.



Nick and I had the opportunity to go to a Jon Schmidt concert last night in Salt Lake City. It was seriously WAY, WAY good. Very uplifting and very entertaining. We decided we would try to go every year. If you don't know who Jon is, you might be familiar with his song "waterfall". He is such an amazing piano player and he was born to play. The concert was about 2 in a half hours. His 2 little boys and little girl even came on the stage and sang and danced. It was really cute how he involved his family. He played with his head under the piano while on his back... and another time he played with his toes. Amazing. We really, really enjoyed ourselves last night. I urge each of you to buy his albums, if not at least a song or two. You won't regret it. 

WATCH THESE: 

&
All of Me. ( VERY PRETTY.) 

Also. Last night I added Kenneth Cope as a friend on facebook. That's right. We're facebook friends. I went to one of his firesides a few years ago. Not a dry eye in the room. I've always loved him since I was a little girl. He is next on our list. 



No comments: