Sunday, November 23, 2008

Temple Outing

Nick and I are making it a habit to attend the temple at least once a month. This month has been crazy, so only were able to make it once. This weekend, my dad was in town. That was super fun having him around. My dad really loves Nick. Nick and I went to the Salt Lake temple. It was really fun going there again since we just barely got married in there. There's just so much about the Salt Lake temple that I love. 

We never took this picture on our wedding day, so we took it anyway. Haha. I love how intricate everything is on the Salt Lake temple. Nick is such a good sport. 
We also decided to eat at the Lion House next to the temple. I haven't eaten there since I was little and Nick had never been. It was really neat knowing that Brigham Young used to live in that house. The food was really good... we had prime rib and the rolls were delicious! Nick is my little model and I love it. He's used to me always taking pictures of him. Especially since I'm a blogger. What patience! ( I secretly thinks he likes it.) 


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nick is fulfilling his secret dream of becoming a model. You're a great sport, Nick. You guys are so cute together. I love the Lion House. I like the first picture in front of the temple. Have a fun first Thanksgiving!

k.young said...

Super fun! That is so good to try and go to the temple once a month! Do it while you can, before you have kids! :)