Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful


 I just want to let the world know some of the things I'm thankful for. 

1. Nick. I love him and I can't get enough of him. He is absolutely amazing. 

2. Letters. I'm thankful Nick and I wrote for 2 years. I LOVED getting letters from him. We were so good at writing each other.  (I put our letters in a binder and It will be so fun for our kids to look at years down the road. )

3. I'm thankful we were married for time and all eternity in the house of God. The BEST decision we ever made was marrying the RIGHT person at the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time. I wouldn't have it any other way. The wedding was perfect and we LOVE being married. Love, love, love it. 

4. Family. I seriously have the best family in the world. They are so much fun. I love them dearly. I LOVE when we all get together. I am SO blessed to have gained a whole other amazing family. The Fergs are SO awesome and I feel right at home with them. Families are everything! 

5. Friends. Nick and I decided we have some of the most amazing friends in the world. Jason and McKell are SO much fun. Jason and Nick have been friends since they were in grade school. They even were called to the same missions. I love when the 4 of us get together. We just laugh and laugh. I also am thankful for Emily and Ben. I met emily my freshman year at BYU and ben is my cousin. I love and miss them. We'll be forever friends. The list could go on and on... but i'll save that for a different blog. 

6. Pictures. (I LOVE photography and I need to pull out my big camera again and start taking pictures.) Pictures capture SO much and I love that. There's nothing better than memories. 

7. This Country. I'm thankful for the freedom we have and the things we enjoy as a nation. After living in a third world country, my eyes were really opened. I think we tend to take things for granted and we really shouldn't. 

8. This MacBook Pro. Laptop of mine. I love, love it. Everyone should own a Mac. 

9. Lily, Lexi, Jack and FeeBee. I had to give a shout out to my favorite puppies of all time. 

10. There's LOTS of things I'm thankful for, and this list could go on and on, but on a more serious note, I'm so grateful for the Savior and His infinite atonement. HE is the ONLY way. He is my Savior and my friend. I'm thankful for his loving example. I pray we always remember Him. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm thankful for you too frien!!!

Nick Ferg said...

I have tiffs with 2 of these points. You should NOT be grateful for the following: #8 and #9 (macs are terrible and dogs are filthy)

you sure are cute tho. i adore how sweet you are. there's nothing hotter than a humble and grateful DOG like you (Daughter Of God!). i slightly amend my last statement, those are the only kind of dogs anyone can be grateful for.haha.