My best friend, Emily and her daughter, Olivia came all the way from California to hang out with us for a few days! It was SO much fun having her here! We were able to do a lot of stuff while she was here. Nick was busy with school which was a bummer, but I told her that she and Ben have to come back before we move! I am so thankful for good friends. We had a lot of fun together!
 |
| Independence Hall |
 |
| Liberty Bell |
 |
| The Reading Terminal in down town Philly |
 |
| Madeline & Olivia |
 |
| Of course, I had to take her to Amish Country |
 |
| We also went to a cute little petting zoo. This creature was hilarious. |
Thanks again for coming, Emily! Can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment