Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Christmas! oops.

I totally forgot to blog about Christmas. 
Forgive me. Seriously. 
We had a lovely time at home in Texas. It had been 2 years since I had been home and it felt good. 
My mom made many, many delicious meals the whole time we were home. There's nothin better than home cooked meals! And we had a blessed Christmas. We really did. It was a lot of fun being all together for the first time in years. 

Our best friends, Jason and Mckell, even made a surprise visit! It was A BLAST having them there! We're so thankful they were able to come! 

My home in Texas 

Madeline's first trip to Texas!
With Grampa feeding Jack and Lexi

Madeline loved all her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Ferg

Reunited at last

Nash and Madeline = love

Nash LOVED the long horns and just being out in the country. We had fun riding around on the golf cart! Mckell is in the back with Maely here and Nick is still in Philly... but he'll come in the picture later... :) 

Maely and Madeline = BFF

Eating lunch on the square

It was Nick's birthday this day. Jason and Mckell drove to Texas from Kansas, hung out with the Coslett's for a few days and Nick was able to fly in on a Wednesday. Boy was he surprised! We got to spend until Sunday with these guys! SO fun! 

Happy birthday Nick! 

Reunited.. and it felt sooo good! Playing games... DUH. 

I love these 3


This is my favorite picture of the three of them! ( sorry for the red eyes... I didn't edit anything if you can't tell.) 

I had to take them to Beth Maries on the Square. YUM. I could go for some right now... or at least some Blue Bell! :( 

There's nothing like a Texas sky! I miss home. 

We would take the kids down to the playground often while they were here. So fun! There were also horses for Nash to say hi to behind us. 


BABES! This was a blast and DELICIOUS. I forgot how yummy this place is. MMM. Thanks again McKell and Jason for the treat! 

About to open gifts on Christmas morning! 

A Coslett Christmas

enjoying her gifts!

We even had a white christmas in Texas! 

we also took a few family pics. 


lovin on her cousin, Scout


so much fun!

at the airport in Dallas about to fly back to philly. We had such a lovely time! 

No comments: