The holidays are upon us and I couldn't be more excited.
You better believe I already blast my Christmas music throughout my home & it's heavenly.
I am super excited for Thanksgiving with some wonderful people we've met here in our ward.
Madeline's birthday is the week after Thanksgiving. She's going to be ONE! I can't even believe it.
Someone please tell her to stop growing up.
For now, I've got about 3 bajillion projects I've got going on... am I insane? Yes. But that's old news.
My dear friend, Allyson, came by and gave me a mini sewing lesson. Therefore, I am ready to conquer the sewing world. ;) Thanks Ally!
Here are a few projects I'm working on for Christmas this year... stuff I've just barely started ( or haven't started at all) and keep in mind I'm making a few Christmas gifts as well... ( that I won't disclose here of course because I don't want to ruin Christmas for those people.) :)
I'm definitely in over my head... but here we go:
I saw these on Pinterest. Seriously SUCH a cute idea for an advent calendar.
I will start making these STAT.
Hilarious.
and last, but definitely not least... I am going to attempt to make these adorable burlap stockings:
( there's no tutorial)
Does that mean disaster for this girl who hardly knows how to sew? No way, Jose. I'm a "cup half-full" kind of girl... and plus there's always youtube to help me out. Thank goodness for YouTube.
Prayers are kindly appreciated.
happy crafting!






No comments:
Post a Comment