| She loves it when daddy comes home! |
| She JUST woke up in this picture. Check out that crazy hair! |
![]() |
| Too much energy to sit still. haha |
| This picture cracks me up! This is Madeline in a nut shell. :) |
I am totally loving this age. She's such a happy, sweet little girl. She's definitely finding her personality. Madeline is very curious about the world around her. She wants to touch and put everything in her mouth. She loves to crawl aka scoot all around the house and loves discovering new things... like the toilet plunger or the trash can next to our desk. ( We now have to close other doors in the house and I have to keep a very close eye on her at all times.) :)
| She just woke up here. She's always so happy when she wakes up. |
| Thanks for the cute Hawaii shirt Ali & Rachel! :) |
She's a very intense little thing and is always on the go, go, go. She's not much of a cuddler, but she is such a sweetie. She just loves to be with you and loves to be played with. She's really good about telling you when she's tired and she'll usually go right down. She still doesn't love her car seat... but she doesn't mind her stroller... especially when we go on walks at the park. She loves being outside.
| Such a cute hoodie from Auntie Ashley! |
She loves books and being read to. She loves kitchen spoons and pots and pans more than she does her own toys. Her new favorite item are my keys. She also had a little rough patch this month bc she's been teething... but luckily two cute little teeth came in last week!
I love my little family and am so grateful for them! Madeline brings so much light and joy into our lives and we love her SO so much.
Nick is loving medical school. He has a huge test tomorrow, but isn't worried about it. Right now he's doing anatomy and he's so thankful he was a teacher's assistant at BYU for a few semesters b/c he really feels like that helped him get ahead in medical school so far. I actually see him MORE than I did when he went to BYU. ( At least for now... )
It's been so nice having him home for dinner and having the rest of the evening to enjoy our time together.
I have been so grateful for the girls in the ward here in Philly. They have all been so warm and friendly. Nick's good friend from BYU ( and first roommate, Doug)'s cousin Allyson lives here in Philly and her husband is a 3rd year medical student. She's the one that has shown us the ropes around here and they've both been SO so great to our little family. I feel like I've known Ally for years and I'm SO thankful for her!!! She is so kind, giving, gracious, helpful, inviting, fun, laid back, etc, etc. She will always be one of my dear friends and she's made the move a lot easier for me just by being a sweet friend. Love her!
Other than the drivers being insane and the gangsters & thug life not too far away... I have really enjoyed Philly and we're adjusting well. Again... It wouldn't have been this easy if it weren't for the friends we've made. ( Another great thing about the gospel of Jesus Christ!)
I'll save my philly adventures for another post. This post was supposed to be about Madeline... haha. I ramble too much.


1 comment:
Aww shucks. Glad you are here with us! Philly wouldn't (and will never again) be the same without you guys!
Post a Comment