Saturday, March 24, 2012

More Recipes

Here are some more recipes I've recently loved off of Pinterest.
 I made all of these meals last week. 
I LOVE finding new, easy dishes to make! 

This dish was DELICIOUS. Definitely one of my new favorites... and soo easy to make! 




I love dishes where you can throw everything in one pan and cook it all at the same time. 
I really loved this dish! Super yummy.
The only thing I would do differently, is only add all that lemon juice to the CHICKEN and NOT everything else... too lemony for me. The chicken was good, potatoes were okay, the beans were not. 
This can be easily fixed by not adding lemon juice to the beans and potatoes. Voila! A delicious meal! 



This is definitely delicious! One of my new favorite side dishes. 
If you want it healthier, you could probably do with out so much cheese... maybe add a little. The parmesan cheese gave it lots of flavor though. 

2 comments:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

yessss! i love recipe posts. i've been needing some new inspiration.

Erin Collins said...

Yum! That looks so good!