Thursday, March 29, 2012

4 months old

Sweet Madeline is 4 months old today! 
She celebrated by sleeping a whopping 9 HOUR stretch last night! Tender mercies! If she can do that again tonight... I will be dancing on my rooftop. Seriously. It's THAT great. 

Madeline at 4 months  (2 in a half months age adjusted) 

Madeline weighs about 9 lbs 8 oz
She is still on acid reflux medicine, but it's really helping her
She eats anywhere between 3-5 oz each feeding
besides last night, she usually sleeps about 3-4 hour stretches in the night
She still LOVES her changing table
She is a SMART girl: she constantly wants to be entertained. It's like her brain needs that entertainment or she will go crazy ( aka throw a baby fit.) I have a few different things up my sleeve that I do with her each day to entertain her... but they're starting to get old... so I'm gonna need more ideas people. ( How do YOU entertain your 4 month old- 2.5 month age adjusted.) 
She LOVES it when you read books to her! Her favorite one is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" 
She LOVES things that make noise: ie- her rattle
She loves to be outside. It's a whole new world to her!
She's still colicky :( 
She is awake one hour and sleeps 30-60 minutes and it's a cycle throughout the day ( working on this)
She is a hard one to get to smile, but mornings is when you can get her to smile the most. 
She now fits in her 3-6 month clothes

We are just THRILLED that she's all ours! We love, love her to pieces! 
I can't believe how fast she's growing! 






3 comments:

Connie said...

Precious little angel!

Ali said...

Heather she is SO cute! I can't wait to be able to hold and squeeze her in three weeks!

Mandolin said...

Aww! I love the one with her O face! She is adorable!