Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recipes

I LOVE Pinterest. Did you know that? 
I love it for many reasons, but I have seriously made a bajillian recipes from this awesome site. 
If you don't have a pinterest, you should get one! If you do have one... follow me! 
I am a pinning-machine. 

Here are a few recent meals I've made, enjoyed, and want to share: 

These rolls seriously only take 30 minutes and they're delicious AND EASYYY! 


Absolutely to-die-for delicious. 


yumm I love me some good onion soup!


 I made this the other night. It was fun to make and easy! 
Tasted wonderful too! 


Anything made in the crock pot, I love. 


The best grilled cheese you will ever have. 
( Instead of pepperoni, I added tomato. :) 



absolutely splendid dish. 


and there's more where that came from.... 
you can follow me on Pintrest HERE. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I need some recipes I don't have to try out myself.

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

Heather, I made that exact potato soup recipe from pintrest last week and loved it! Recipes are my favorite thing about pintrest cause I am not very crafty and don't really have time for projects, but a family has to eat, right? I am going to try your 30 minute rolls and sheet cake. Oh, and I also love the tomato soup recipe you posted like 18 months ago, I love it so much that I actually made a huge batch with my garden tomatos and canned the soup. Thanks for the recipes.