Friday, February 17, 2012

picture overload

Forgive me while I try to catch up. :) 



Our dear friends, Jason and McKell gave birth to their second baby! Maely. She's so precious. And so are these boyfriends.

 Me and McKell ( & Madeline and Maely) 

Siblings.... finally all together again. 


...don't mind all my iphoto's of my precious Madeline ( bc there will be a lot in this post :) 


Cute Nash loving on his new baby sister

Maely and Madeline = BFFs

Nash and Maely 

She loves car rides 


oh, hey! 


We got to spend some time with Brad, Michelle, and Will a few weekends ago. 
It had been WAY too long. It was so fun reuniting with them! 



Nick loves his baby girl! 

My favorite pair of hands. 

post bath time :) 

We found out Ashley is having a little baby GIRL in July! 
We are SOO excited! and Madeline is excited to have a little girl cousin to play with! 

Ashley is always so creative with everything she does.
Hair bows for a girl, bow ties for a boy. 
I guessed girl. :) 
( I love the name she picked out by the way!) 



my favorite pair of feet! 

This sums Nick up. 
A hard working, devoted, selfless, loving father and husband!
He sacrifices for me each day so I can take a much needed nap!
I love him.



sweet baby girl. 
( There is a vacuum going in this picture. That's why she's sleeping so soundly. haha) 


our little house. 
We're moving in June!
We are choosing between: University of Utah or Temple University in PA ( for Med school) 
We'll know where we're going by April. crazy! 


My cute elementary ed girls, reunited! 

best friends! and lots of babes. haha

I want to munch on her. 


William and Celeste and Madeline. 
William is from Tennessee and he is SUCH a southern gentlemen. Seriously, you should hear his accent. 
" hello there, it's sure nice to meet ya" ( while shaking your hand.) Love it. 
We love him. 

My dad came to town last week ( one of his awesome surprise visits) and he taught us how to make sushi!!! ( Avocado Rolls.) I was in heaven. He served his mission in Japan, you know. 




Gramps and Madeline 


Story time with dad

I love her! 

yummy fruit pizza on V-day. Thanks Pintrest! 
( Nick and I spent it with Jason and McKell at Texas Roadhouse. :) Of course we would. haha. Nick got me a box of chocolates and some tickets to see the Anne of Green Gables play. I'm so excited! Such a sweet husband! 


No comments: