Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Special Night

My parents drove up for Thanksgiving. I love being together as a family. Last night we were invited over to my friend, Kenneth Cope's home. What a delight that was! It was so sweet of him to let us take up a couple of hours of his time getting to know him and his sweet family. We had a lot of fun! One of my favorite parts of the evening was when he told us some of the meanings behind some of our favorite songs he wrote. What a treat!


I'm thankful for so many things, but especially thankful for family and dear friends.

ps- If you don't know who Kenneth Cope is.... click HERE to visit his website and check out his music while you're at it. I grew up on it.

Here's one of my favorite songs by him:

1 comment:

Emily said...

K, so awesome! We really need to catch up some time soon!