I am 14 weeks today. Doesn't that mean I'm into my second trimester? Why doesn't it feel like it?
I barfed again last night even.
I've come to the conclusion I will be one of those pregnant ladies who are sick their entire pregnancy.
{but deep down inside I'm still hoping for that chance that I will wake up one day feeling like a brand new woman in my second trimester.}
A girl can hope, can't she?
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago

5 comments:
I hope the nausea passes soon! Just think in 6 more weeks you can find out what you are having. Sweet! (That is if you are going to find out.) Hope you feel better soon!
Hey Heather! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I can relate to you because I was sooooo sick until my 16th week...I'm sure you'll feel better before you know it! Just hang in there :)
Yay! 14 weeks! Thats awesome. I just hit 19. I am sorry you are still barfing...that stinks!
Oh man, that is SO crazy.
Was your mother like this? I've never know anyone in my life who was sick this long. What does it all mean? Maybe your baby is getting rid of all the bad toxins and dark spirits and passing them all to you while it builds up tolerances and becomes Bionic Baby!
You are going to have the coolest baby ever!
it wil get better, i promise! you are doing so good. i miss you and your bossiness already!!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment