Remember my "Gallery of Goodness" blog I started a few months ago? I haven't posted in a while because I've been so ill and busy... but I'm going to try to be a lot better about posting on this blog.
For those of you who don't know what The Gallery of Goodness is... it's a blog I started to share personal stories or thoughts to help lift others. We all live very different lives, but we can all relate to personal struggles, sorrows, trials, and even positive, uplifting things.
If any of you ever have a personal story or thought you'd like to share on my blog, please send me an e-mail and I will post it on there. { heathercoslett at gmail dot com.} I'd LOVE it if you want to be apart of it.... or even just read it often and share it with your friends and family.
I want The Gallery of Goodness to be ALL OVER the internet! I want EVERYONE to read it! :)
I just posted a beautiful post about my friend Michelle, who lost her 2 year old boy a few years ago to a tragic accident. You can read more about it HERE.... and while you're at it.... subscribe, check back often, and share on your facebook! I'd love you forever!
Love, Heather
www.galleryofgoodness.blogspot.com
The Things That Howl In The Night
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment