That is so exciting, I hope you are feeling ok and your pregnancy goes well!! Keep us updated!!
Yay congats! Babies are the best!
I'm so happy for you. I love that you couldn't hold it in any longer. You guys are going to be great parents!!!
Heather!!! Congratulations! That's one lucky little baby- you are going to be the most wonderful mom! Hope you're feeling well!
Hurray!! I can't wait to be an auntie on my side of the family now!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!!
yes yes yes yes!! I got your message and was seriously doing fist pumps!! I am SOOO excited for you guys!
LOVE IT! Think of how many pictures you will take of that baby. You will be it's own personal paparazzi (sp?). Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so exciting, I hope you are feeling ok and your pregnancy goes well!! Keep us updated!!
Yay congats! Babies are the best!
I'm so happy for you. I love that you couldn't hold it in any longer. You guys are going to be great parents!!!
Heather!!! Congratulations! That's one lucky little baby- you are going to be the most wonderful mom! Hope you're feeling well!
Hurray!! I can't wait to be an auntie on my side of the family now!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!!
yes yes yes yes!! I got your message and was seriously doing fist pumps!! I am SOOO excited for you guys!
LOVE IT! Think of how many pictures you will take of that baby. You will be it's own personal paparazzi (sp?). Congrats!
Post a Comment