As most of you know, Nick will be taking the MCAT in May. Boy, what a DIFFICULT test the MCAT is. He's been studying his TAIL off since January. The MCAT can be scary, and I know how badly Nick wants to do so well on it. He works SO hard and he's so diligent.
See? look at him go!
He's been busy doing a research project.
Something with mice and microscopes?

I've seen how stressful studying for the MCAT can be... so I decided to go out and get some of Nick's favorite things (and some fun things) to put in a basket for him to see when he got home from school yesterday. I made him "an MCAT survival kit" of course.
Here are the goodies:
and I topped it off with some little love notes on each item in the basket.
He's definitely ready to ROCK that test now! :)
Keep us in your prayers! It's a stressful thing, you know!

7 comments:
You're such a nice wife, Heather. If I did that for Brigham he'd wonder what the heck had gotten into me. Tests like that are such a pain because they could ALWAYS be studying for them and if they're not, they feel guilty. That will be nice when it is over, and I'm sure he will rock it.
omg heather cute! i love it!!!
You're such a cute wife Heather! Thanks for being so great to my boy! Love ya!
NIck will do great thanks to his dedication and hard work and also to You. I'm sure that's just what he needed to encourage him on.
don't even want to know what the note was on the whoopee cushion
Oh my gosh heather you are the best little wifey! Seriously, that is so cute!
Post a Comment