Today I walked down the halls of Madison's school with her older sister and McKenzie.
We watched as kids hugged each other, some stared at madison's locker in silence, some left her flowers and notes. An accapella group was even singing " We Are The World" in the hallway in honor of Madison. As the bell rang for school to get out, students covered the hallways... all you could see was the color pink. This was one of Maddi's favorite colors. The teachers loved her, even the principal was in tears. She was loved by many. It was even more difficult helping her sister clean out her locker. We took all the signs down and put them in a box to take home. I helped carry Madison's personal belongings to the car. It was very sad to think this sweet family lost their little girl yesterday morning. I'm so grateful they know they will see their Madison again.... and their dad again.... one day.






1 comment:
Heather, I can't believe that you know this family. Jared and I read about it on ksl last night and it broke my heart. We prayed for them last night and will keep doing so. Do you know if they need a headstone? Jared is calling Brian to see if we could get one out here for the family in case they needed one.
Post a Comment