Last night was awesome.
I mean awesome.
We played THIS:

we dressed up as our italian characters, and had a gay old time.
We had a delicious italian meal to feast upon while we played our character roles and tried to figure out who killed Pepi Roni ( a dear father, friend, and husband.) There were many twists and surprises during the game. We had a BLAST getting into character and making it extra entertaining. We are so good at entertaining ourselves.
Mama Rosa (chef & owner of the restaurant) and her soccer player son Marco


Bo Jalais and Angel Roni

Tara Misu and Rocco Scarfazzi and baby skeleton

Father Al Fredo and gypsy Clair Voyant

here we are getting into character.
don't be fooled by these smiles... there's a killer among us.
cute table setting and delicious name tag
( milk chocolate symphony bar with toffee. YUM.)

This mystery dinner lasted about 3 hours.
Everyone had different conclusions in the end on who was the killer.
I would tell you who the murderer was... but I don't want to ruin it incase you want to play this game! If you really wanna know... ask me.
After the game, we played some games of our own. Here we are playing Scum and Nick was president. He was serious business getting everyone in line during the game.
(don't worry, that is an unloaded air soft gun.)

I LOVE this little baby boy! He's getting so big and so smiley!
awww.

We also celebrated Alex's birthday!

Zoe was playing too. Scum had to wear hats...
and.... oven mits. (this was Nicks idea. McKell was way good at maneuvering her cards with those mits on! Impressive!)
Nash!

Last night was perfect. I want to get another murder mystery game now where even more people can play! This was only an 8 player game. It was tons of fun!
ps-
These are some of the wonderful people I spend every single day with in the Elementary Ed. program at UVU. They are a lot of fun and we have all become close friends.
Happy Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment