It's been a while since I've posted about food. Today is the day.
I was thinking about something I could blog about,
and naturally, food came to my mind. hahaha.
If any of you are living in the Provo/Salt Lake area,
here are a few restaurants that I would recommend.
Settabellos

this quaint little italian restaurant is
located in down town Salt Lake.
Their pizzas are so authentic and to die for. I always get the margarita pizza and of course, I can't leave that place with out getting some caprese. MY FAVORITE.
On your way out, you could grab some Gelato as well. Delicious.
( If you happen to be in Salt Lake, you MUST try that Belgian waffle place I posted about a few weeks ago. Seriously, people. Not sure what it's called, but I can find out. Best food I've had in a while! )
If you're feeling like a good ol hamburger, you must try
FIVE GUYS.
We have one in Orem by the mall.
The hamburgers are delightful and the fries are the best part.
Cafe Paesan
This little Italian restaurant is owned by Cafe Rio ( another favorite, but that's a given.)
My friend, Steph, told me about this place, so we went here one night.
It was quite tasty. Very clean place and very authentic. They make their noodles fresh and the food is delicious.
La Jolla Groves
This adorable restaurant is located in the River Woods.
It's also owned by one of my favorite places: Chef's Table.
The food is heavenly. Seriously. I recommend going there for lunch, unless you would like to spend a pretty penny at dinner. You must eat here at least once in your life time.
Sub Zero Ice cream
This is nothing new, but I have discovered a flavor there that I crave!
Vanilla.
That's right, just plain vanilla. Absolutely delicious. (sometimes I'll add brownies).
We only eat here once in a blue moon, but when we do... man it's good!
Plus, it's so entertaining to watch them make it!
Thai Mango
Nick and I discovered this place last night.
(It's in Provo right next to Cafe Rio)
I've been trying to find a good thai restaurant in Provo/Orem, and nothing has really "wow'd" me at all until we went here.
The pork Satay was VERY tasty and their massaman curry was good too.
We were pleased and will definitely be going back!
I could probably keep going, but that is all for now. :)
Maybe my next blog about food will be some favorite recipes that are easy and delicious!
Stay Tuned. :)







5 comments:
They're building a Five Guys Burgers and a Del Taco here in Denton off 288 next door to Chik-fil-A. I've never eaten there but it's always exciting to get new food joints. :)
We just got a Five Guys, too. Maybe we'll go tonight! Oh wait, no, RS general is tonight, huh? See, that's why we've never been. There's always something.
Cafe Paesan? huh?
I'll try it this week.
five guys is SO GOOD!!! love that place. and i want to go to that thai place with you. i Loooove thai food!
Andy read your post and when he pick me up from the airport this last saturday he took me straight to the pizza place. Thanks
Post a Comment