Friday, September 3, 2010

Anchor


I LOVE Mindy Gledhill.
I love her voice! She is up there with my favorites.
One of my most favorite CD's that I have listened to over and over and over again is
"The Sum of All Grace"
It's so uplifting, so spiritual, and so beautiful. If you don't have it, get it!
There's not one song on there that I don't love. Seriously.



She just came out with a new album:
Anchor.
I just bought it today and I LOVE it.
I love her voice! I want to sing like her.
It's the kind of music you can just turn on and listen to when you're cooking, or doing a craft, or driving, or walking to class.
It's so happy, so pretty, so uplifting!
Do yourself a favor and get a copy!

For now: Check out her awesome music video.
She follows me on Twitter, you know. We're friends. :)

1 comment:

JamiLeigh said...

I love her CD, "The Sum of All Grace" too. It's a good one. :) This song is really different than everything I've heard by her before! I like it though. Thanks for sharing, Heather.