Jesus said:
"Judge not that ye be not judged" (Matt 7:1)
I love Sundays. It's a perfect day to sit and ponder and reflect. I am grateful to partake of the sacrament each Sunday, and to start a new week with a breath of fresh air. Today, I've pondered about people and friendships and forgiving and loving, etc.
Sometimes it's easy to feel like scum on the bottom of someone's shoe. Sometimes it's easy to feel inadequate. This is Satan telling you this. Tell him to take a hike. I've had to do this plenty!
Don't be Satan's instruments by gossiping, being rude, judgmental, or back biting about people... especially people you love. Shouldn't we be instruments instead for the Lord? Maybe we should all bust out our old W.W.J.D bracelets or CTR rings and wear them for reminders.
Life is not meant to be an "American Idol" where we are in the spotlight for you to judge or talk about. Who gave you that right?
I pray we can be instruments in the Savior's hands instead by LOVING and showing love towards our neighbors and friends. How do we find this love? Pray!
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love"
I want to make it clear that I don't have anyone in mind while writing this blog... it's just something I feel very strongly about and it's something that every single person in this world could work on. I know the Savior would want us to be kind and un-judgmental towards others. We have no right to be that way.
I pray we are a little kinder while driving on the roads :), I pray we are a little kinder to the people that come in our path. I pray we say nothing but nice things about others in the walls of our own homes. Do something nice this week! Be nice!
W.W.J.D?
ps: don't judge this post. :)

1 comment:
Heather I love it...and I love you!
Post a Comment