Monday, May 3, 2010

wedding


I am shooting my first wedding next weekend in Las Vegas! ( No, I'm not shooting one of those 10 minute Elvis weddings... I'm talkin a legit, temple wedding.) :)


I'm asking whoever reads this blog to let me know what they wish their photographer did at their wedding or something they loved that their photographer did, etc. I've been brainstorming a lot but I'd love your input or thoughts!

Thanks a ton guys! I'm super excited!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Heather, I'll call you about this...I have a lot of likes and dislikes about my wedding photographer!

Erin said...

I just emailed you some ideas. :)

Stephanie said...

HHHmmmmm......I didn't like my photographer. I don't know why, I just didn't like how the pictures turned out. Oh I know, I liked the pictures where he would smoosh all our faces together and take a close up. I have one with all my sisters I love.

Broke.As.A.Joke. said...

Hey! I never saw this picture!!!!