| 18029 | EDEL | 3000 | 002 | Educational Psychology | Main Campus | B+ | 3.000 | 3.000 | 3.000 | 10.20 | |
| 10829 | EDEL | 3050 | 002 | Foundations of American Education | Main Campus | A | 2.000 | 2.000 | 2.000 | 8.00 | |
| 18031 | EDEL | 3250 | 001 | Instructional Media | Main Campus | A | 2.000 | 2.000 | 2.000 | 8.00 | |
| 18030 | EDEL | 3350 | 002 | Curriculum Design and Assessment | Main Campus | A | 3.000 | 3.000 | 3.000 | 12.00 | |
| 18028 | EDEL | 4200 | 002 | Classroom Management I | Main Campus | A | 1.000 | 1.000 | 1.000 | 4.00 | |
| 18033 | EDEL | 4530 | 002 | Elementary Social Studies Methods | Main Campus | A- | 3.000 | 3.000 | 3.000 | 11.10 | |
| 18032 | EDEL | 4540 | 001 | Elementary Creative Arts Methods | Main Campus | A | 2.000 | 2.000 | 2.000 | 8.00 |
I'm in the elementary program at school... it's not easy and I must say I worked my butt off this last semester! I am also very happy with my grades. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to experience this many A's in one semester at college!
Nick made strait A's! He's such a hard worker and he's so smart.
Go Fergs!

5 comments:
YAY!!! That really is such a big accomplishment. You're going to be a great teacher!
~Emily
dude being married has CHANGED the coslett ways. hahaha
YEA GO FERGS!!!!!! I agree with ash married life has been a good thing for the coslett girls! since this is the case yall should have gotten married at 16 that way I would have never had to hound you all those morning talking about BYU! dang! Congrats Heather with your grades YEA!
Way to go! Your grades showed how hard you worked. You will be such a great teacher, lucky kids. Go Fergs. You're both brilliant students.
go heather! thats awesome!!!
Post a Comment