Lance, Ashley, Nick and I decided to send my mom flowers for mothers day. This was what, 3 weeks ago? They NEVER delivered the flowers... they over charged my card $20 extra dollars... and they LIE.
We chose this really cute basket of flowers to send to my mom through their website. (NEVER again will I EVER order flowers from a website. What was I thinking?!) The website said they will contact you if they aren't able to deliver the flowers on time. The flowers were supposed to get there Saturday ( the day before mother's day.) They never arrived and no one ever contacted me to let me know.
I waited for Monday.. but they still didn't arrive. I was ticked. I called the lotus idiots and no one answered the phone. I kept getting some sketchy answering machine. I began to get nervous thinking it was all a scam. I kept calling and calling and finally some iranian girl answered the phone... barely speaking english.
She then put me on hold 3 different times for 15 min each. I was LIVID. I told her my complaint and she said she would "upgrade" it and the flowers would be delivered the next day. ( obviously the woman never typed any of this in the computer b/c they had no note of that.) I waited for TWO days, and the flowers STILL weren't delivered.
I called AGAIN... same routine... no one answering and finally when they did answer, I was on hold a few more times. Oh the rage inside me.
They had no record of anything of the sort from my previous call. I swear it was the same iranian girl I talked to days prior. Whatever. This girl is now telling me that the flowers still haven't been delivered. I told her immediately that I wanted to cancel the order and I wanted a full refund. They also charged me $20 dollars MORE than the total was on the website. Oh NO they didn't.
The girl assured me I would be getting that money back in my account with in 2 -3 business days. This was 2 in a half weeks ago.
Yesterday, I get a phone call from a florist place in Sanger, TX calling to confirm this delivery with me. At first, I had NO idea what they were talking about. Then it all came together. This was the delivery for MOTHERS day. The lady on the other end of the phone was SUPER nice with her Texan accent. I love Texans by the way. I do not love Iranian florists. I told her what happened and she was super understanding and she agreed that it was super messed up what they did to me.
Finally, I called the fools again today... same routine... I was put on hold at least 5 different times and hung up on twice. THE R A G E.
Oh I was so livid. I still have a headache from it all. I had to talk to 3 different people. I won't even get into the phone conversation, but I felt like they were in some huge warehouse in the middle of no where or something. The lady assured me I would get my FULL refund back with in 2-3 business days. I told her if that money is not back in my account in 3 days, I will call back again... and I assured her she didn't want to be hearing from me again. She laughed. NOT funny, lady.
I wanted to lie and tell her my dad works for the CIA or something, but that would be lying and Nick said that would get me in a lot of trouble. Whatever. I'll get the government on their butts. I've been watching too much 24.
I wish Jack Bauer was real. Stupid florists.

No comments:
Post a Comment