Friday, March 12, 2010

Surprise!

McKell turned 21 yesterday... so the 4 of us (Me, Nick, Jason and McKell) went out to eat at Olive Garden (one of her favorites) and it was a lot of fun. Then we had to pretend like we had to go home because Nick had homework, I felt bad because I could tell McKell was a little bummed. But we rushed over to their apartment and a some of her friends were there. Jason got her a cute little cake and her favorite: red velvet cupcakes from Dippidys. She was super surprised! I love it because McKell is WAY easy to surprise. We stayed up late playing games and hanging out. Nick and I are so grateful for Jason and McKell in our lives!
Happy Birthday Kell!

( Nick is such a goof ball... one of the reasons why I love him so much)














No comments: