Last night I had Rach, Ali and Virginia over for dinner. Afterwards, we went out in the cold and had some fun with the camera! I LOVE cameras. They're seriously so much fun. It was WAY too cold to go up the canyon to try to find somewhere awesome to shoot... so we just stayed in good ol Provo, and ended up over by the MTC. We couldn't find a flashlight, so we used a bike light.... and some sparklers ( thank you, Evan!) As the night came to a close, we were on the corner of 900 E and the MTC parking lot.... lots of cars driving by... and after writing in the air for about 20 minutes, taking lots of pictures using sparklers, I said.." uh, guys... it's not the 4th of July... I'm pretty sure this is illegal." LUCKILY, no cops saw! Can you imagine!? We had lots of fun though. I love these girls.
We love you CJ!
I can't wait to go take some night shots again soon!

3 comments:
So cool, I love the pictures! the green light looks so cool.
how fun!!! i lvoe thoes heather
ooops this is katherine
Post a Comment