Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have I done any good in the world today?

I love this short video below. I always feel the spirit so strong when I hear the Prophet speak. What a kind, gentle man he is. This video is a great reminder that we have a duty here on earth to love and serve those we come in contact with everyday. The Savior set a perfect example of how we ought to be. We are instruments in His hands and Heavenly Father wants US to uplift, serve, love, and comfort those in need.

"Have I done any good in the world today?
Have I helped anyone in need?
Have I cheered up the sad and made someone feel glad?
If not, I have failed indeed. "

I pray we look for opportunities each day to be that "angel" someone prayed for. Be in tune with the spirit and the promptings to serve those around us.

The Savior taught His disciples, “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.”

No comments: