Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kidney Stones

Yep... that's right.

I went to the Hospital today to get a CT scan... and they didn't tell me much, but that they saw multiple stones in EACH kidney.

NOT cool.

I had ONE stone back in 2006 and it was HORRIBLE!

No wonder I've been in pain the past year... it's just strange I haven't passed any yet. I'm not complaining. I just wanna get rid of them.

I'm just grateful we found what my issue was. Tomorrow the doctor will call me and we'll talk more details. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for your prayers!

6 comments:

Katherine Young said...

aw heather! i am so sorry. i hope you feel better soon :-(

Samye said...

Ouch! We just had a good friend go through some major kidney stone issues!! Hopefully they find a quick and painless way to solve this problem!

Drew and Kelsie said...

Awww Heather, you poor thing! I know exactly how you feel. I had a pretty big stone last year that never passed and wouldn't dissolve with medicine. They couldn't do the lithotripsy to break it up so I had to have surgery in March to have it removed. I hope you get well soon and they can get rid of those nasty things!

Emily said...

Heather how sad. You poor thing being in pain for soooo long. I hope those things come out and you start feeling back to yourself.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

poor thing, Heather! i hope you get feeling better soon. let me know if you need anything - we're just right down the street you poor girl!

Brig said...

:( I hope things get better.