First of all, I am about to go to work ( at the Simply Thai restaurant) and I am hurting again! I don't know what's up with my right side (where my kidney is located). But its been bothering me for about a year or so now. I had a stone when I was in the MTC, but I didn't have too many problems with pain on my right side until I got home from my mission in 2007.. it has gradually gotten worse I think. I have taken many blood tests to see what the deal is but no one can seem to help me. Luckily, tomorrow I finally have an appointment with a specialist. Hopefully he can help! I'm sick of being in pain! It makes life harder... especially running around all day as a waitress. :) Any of you doctor friends out there... what do you think could be the issue?
I also want to add that last night the girl I was supposed to work with didn't show up, so I was ALL alone serving tables. I was super scared, not gonna lie. It was only my second dinner service... I prayed that It wouldn't be too crazy... and it was, but it was the perfect amount of crazy for me to handle, thank goodness. I survived! Being a waitress is HARD work! I don't know if people realize that servers only get paid $2.00 an hour. It's pretty crappy when people give you an 11 cent tip and you busted your butt for them. ( The Indian people don't like to tip I guess....) After being a waitress, I will always give people good tips! It's really hard work! ( More on this later....)
Nick came home last night and got a 97 on his PHYSICS test!!!! I just can't get over how SMART that boy is! He works SOO hard and he deserves it! He said he just couldn't believe the screen when he got out of the testing center and it said 97. He only missed ONE problem. WHO DOES THAT?! If only I knew what that felt like! haha. I am so proud of him! If any of you don't know, Physics is one of the harder classes to take at BYU. I am married to one smart man! He is so diligent. I know Heavenly Father helped him too because of his hard work!
Finally, our really good friends, McKell and Jason are PREGNANT ! I am SO excited for those guys! They have been married 2 months longer than we have and Nick and Jason's lives have been almost IDENICAL. ( they've known each other since they were 8 and have been best friends ever since... they even went to the SAME missions together... and they got married around the same time too.....) NO, we're not pregnant. BUT I am SO happy for Jason and McKell! They are going to be the cutest parents! The baby is due in July! Also, my other good friend, Steph just had her 3rd baby. He is adorable! I can't believe she has 3 kids already! Now I think it's Katherine's turn to get pregnant.... haha.
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

2 comments:
I have ovarian cysts and they feel kinda like that. Have you been checked for those?
Aw, yay, I got a shout-out. It IS your turn now, Heather. Well, no, you should figure out your thingy first, and then it's your turn. ;)
Post a Comment